Yongnuo RF-603ii Flash Trigger Transceiver
- The new RF-603 II is improved version of RF-603, it is a remote shutter release as well as a multi-functional flash trigger which can synchronously trigger flashes and studio strobes.
- It has a higher sync speed than the previous version
- Now comes with a lock ring to avoid accidental drops when mounted on your camera's hot shoe.
- Through the transceiver based system each item can be used flexibly as trigger or receiver.
- Only 2 AAA batteries are required as power source for each item.
- The 2.4GHz wireless frequency is suitable in most countries and guarantees high speed, distance and stability. Within capacious areas, the remote control distance may reach to 100m.
- The synchronization speed can reach to 1/320, depending on the situation.
MODELS AND COMPATIBILITY
C1 = Canon 1000D, 1100D, 300D, 350D, 400D, 450D, 500D, 550D, 600D, 650D, 60D, 70D
C3 = Canon 1D Series, 5D Series, 50D, 40D, 30D, 20D, 10D
N1 = Nikon D3 Series, D2 Series, D1 Series, D800, D600, D700, D300, D200, N90S, F5, F6, F100; Fujifilm S5 PRO, S3 PRO; Kodak DCS-14N
N3 = Nikon D90, D3100, D5000, D5100, D7000, D7100, D7200
WHAT'S IN THE PACKAGE?
2 x Transceivers
1 x Shutter release cable
1 x User manual in Chinese and English
(batteries NOT included)
1 Week Replacement Warranty
6 Months Service Warranty