Spider Pro Single Camera System
The SpiderPro Single Camera System (SCS) is designed to carry 1 full size DSLR with lenses attached. The SpiderPro is a substantial all-metal construction designed for the sport, action, event and wedding pro-shooter that needs to have a quick-draw, comfortable no straps and no-nonsense camera carrying tool to get the job done with extreme comfort. Two-position metal lock ensures security and freedom of movement/quickdraw action when needed.
The SpiderPro base comes "bolted" to a sturdy but light-weight and ergonomic PP belt that will support any pro cam/lens/flash combo with ease and security.
- Attach any small to mid-size QR tripod plate to it and move from Tripod use to Spider use fast (no need to remove the QR plate)
- The SpiderPro plate allows for the user to shoot comfortably with a pro flash attached (camera is upside down, lens pointing back and flash hangs down) so your camera/flash is by your side ready in a moment's notice. This position also protects the flash as you move about (the flash is not pointing sideways hanging out of the body, but "under" the camera)
- Allows for Quick attachment of any third party neck/shoulder straps to be used--either as a strap or tether. Many use their R-strap as BOTH tether/strap when they want to
- The SpiderPro plate, when installed correctly will situate the camera body so that the camera will NOT slide/come off the holster easily when bumped from under even when the Spider lock is on the "open" position
- Allows for a D-ring attachment for wrist straps (as most will no longer use traditional straps)
- External Dimensions: 10.25L x 2W x 10H in. (26.04 x 5.08 x 25.4 cm)
- Item Weight: 1.62 lbs
- Model Number: 100
- UPC: 753182723297
WHAT'S IN THE PACKAGE?
- 1 SpiderPro Camera Holster
- 1 SpiderPro Plate
- 1 SpiderPro Pin
- 1 SpiderPro Belt
1 week replacement warranty (for factory defects only)
1 Year Service Warranty
*FREE SHIPPING WITHIN METRO MANILA