Pixel Rook Flash Trigger
The Pixel ROOK professional flash trigger can work as flashgun trigger, studio light trigger, Transmitter's hot shoe support TTL flash,and can sync the receiver to trigger the flash on it. and work with extra shutter remote cord, it can remote control the camera, just like the wireless remote shutter release, support half-press focusing and full-press take the picture. The flash sync speed is up to 1/320s. The shutter control support long time exposure.(BULB mode)
Transmitter has a 3.5mm input socket witch can connect with your camera’s PC sync port. in this case, you can keep on use your hot shoe and trigger the other flashes.
Receiver has a 3.5mm output socket. It can be use to connect your camera’s shutter remote port(Need extra shutter connect cable), or connect the studio flash via attached 3.5mm to 3.5mm sync cord, or connect with the flash via PC sync cord (need to purchase extra 3.5mm to PC sync cable).
ROOK is using global free channel 2.4GHz and FSK modulation system to make the performance more stable, and work in bigger distance. Particular saving power design can make the transmitter and receiver battery last more time.
- Uses global free 2.4GHz channel and FSK modulation system with 4 selectable frequency channels.
- Transmitter's hot shoe support TTL flash and can sync the receiver to trigger the flash on it.
- Receiver can be divided to 3 groups. Control different flash group through the transmitter setting, with 7 possible combinations.
- Supports multi receiver as the same group.
- Flash sync speed Max to 1/320s. (The sync speed are different for Various combination of camera and flash )
- Support TTL flashgun wake-up function; you'll never miss any shot opportunity.
- Fire the flashgun through hot shoe or fire the studio light through 3.5mm to 3.5mm(or 3.5mm to 6.35mm) cable.
- can control multiple flashguns and studio lights at same time.
- can be used as a shutter remote.
- Operating distance is about than 200 meters.
- Ultra-low standby power consumption; transmitter standby time can last for more than 5 years, and receiver standby time up to 250 hours.
- Power supply use 2*AAA batteries.(transmitter and receiver)
MODELS AND COMPATIBILITY
Canon EOS: 1D series, 5D series, 7D,
60D, 50D, 40D. 30D, 20D, 10D,
650D, 600D,550D, 500D, 450D, 400D, 350D,
Rebel T3i, T3, T2i,T1i,XSi,XS,Xti,Xt,
Powershot G10, G11, G12.
Nikon: D7000, D5000, D5100, D3100, D3000,
D3, D700, D2 series, D300 series, D200,
D90, D80s D70 series, D60, D50, D40 series, F6,
Nikon i-TTL COOLPIX: COOLPIX8800, COOLPIX8400, COOLPIX P5000, COOLPIX P5100,COOLPIX P6000
FUJI: S5 Pro
WHAT'S IN THE PACKAGE?
- ROOK Transmitter x1
- ROOK Receiver x1
- 3.5mm to Canon 60E3 shutter remote cable x1
- 3.5mm to Canon 80N3 shutter remote cable x1
- 3.5mm to 3.5mm studio flash cable x1
- 3.5mm to 6.35mm studio flash cable x1
- Receiver holding mount x1(The holding mount is for studio lamp. It has double tape sticker)
- Receiver Hot shoe protection cover x2
- English User Manual x1
(Original Manufactory Package)
1 Week Replacement Warranty
6 Months Service Warranty